For Affiliates under the Cost Per Action (CPA) program, their reward tier is determined by the number of qualifying first-time deposits (FTD) completed by referred clients; each reward tier earns rewards at a set rate. It’s simple to track how many FTDs an Affiliate has by logging into the Personal Area.
Follow the link for the criteria for a qualifying FTD.
The KPI-based rewards are structured as follows:
|Affiliate reward tier||Number of FTDs*||Reward**|
|1.||Starter||0 - 10||50%|
|2.||Advance||11 - 25||60%|
|3.||Pro||26 - 50||75%|
*Based on the last 365 days, and calculated daily.
**Rewards are based on your region, as shown in the CPA payouts table.
Important rules for the KPI-based reward plan
- The FTDs of blocked clients may be tracked at first, but will be removed and not count towards KPIs once updated.
- If the amount of FTDs an Affiliate qualifies for is not enough to maintain their current tier, they will not lose that tier. In other words, Affiliates always qualify for their highest historical reward tier.
- Existing Affiliates will have their FTD KPI calculated based on their lifetime FTDs, and thereafter only the last 365 days are monitored.
How are rewards calculated for each reward tier?
After a new Affiliate joins the program they are assigned the starter tier by default, receiving rewards based on that tier’s percentage; i.e 50%.
Once an Affiliate reaches the Advanced tier, their rewards will be assigned based on that tier’s percentage; i.e 60%. An additional reward pay out is assigned for FTDs credited within the last 365 days in previous tiers. The process repeats as Affiliates reach further tiers.
When an Affiliate reaches the Elite reward tier, FTDs are no longer tracked as they will maintain this reward tier indefinitely.
Where can earned rewards be confirmed?
Affiliates can check the details of all rewards in their Personal Area under the Reports menu item called Client’s List.
More details for each reward tier can be displayed by clicking on the entry in the list.
The Client’s List provides a breakdown of all rewards assigned to an Affiliate, breaking each entry down into:
- Client ID: this is the account ID of the qualifying client.
- Approved profit: rewards that have been assigned.
- Paid profit: rewards that have been credited.
- Rejected profit: rewards that will not be assigned.
- On-hold profit: pending rewards to be processed.
The Client’s List features search functions that can make finding specific rewards based on set criteria easy. Simply enter your preferences at the top, then click Apply. Click Reset and Apply to return to default settings.
Export and save your Client’s List as a .CSV or .XLSX file from the bottom of this area.