Your Partner Reward Wallet is where you as an Introducing Broker will receive commissions for referred clients.
With your reward wallet, you can transfer your rewards to another partner wallet, partner wallets from other partners, your own trading accounts, and referred clients' trading accounts.
A reward wallet is automatically created for you as soon as you receive your first reward.
- To open your wallet accounts
- To make a withdrawal or a transfer from your wallet
To open the reward wallet:
- Log into your Partner Personal Area (PPA).
- Click on Balance located at the top right corner.
- Click on Wallet accounts from the dropdown menu.
- You can sort your wallet accounts by either name or amount.
- Click on the 3 dot menu to edit the account name or view the transaction history for that particular wallet.
Note: The maximum number of wallet accounts per PPA is 50. Any more than that, a warning message will appear notifying you that you have reached the maximum number of wallet accounts.
Do note that your default partner wallet is already linked to your default partner link. New wallet accounts created will need to be manually attached to custom partner codes via Registration tools under the Promo tab.
To make a withdrawal or a transfer from your wallet:
- On the Wallet accounts page, click on either Transfer or Withdrawal from your chosen wallet account card.
- For transfer, select either Between your accounts or Transfer to another user.
- For withdrawals, choose a payment method of your choice and fill in the necessary information to submit a withdrawal request.
- Follow the prompts to complete your transaction.
- You can track the status of your transfer withdrawal from the Transaction history.
You can also transfer or withdraw from your wallet account by clicking on the balance on the top header.