Your partner reward wallet is where you as an Introducing Broker will receive commissions for your referred clients. With your reward wallet, you can transfer your rewards to another partner wallet, partner wallets from other partners, your own trading accounts, and referred clients' trading accounts.
- About reward wallets
- Managing wallet accounts
- Making a withdrawal or transfer from your wallet account
About reward wallets
A reward wallet is automatically created for you as soon as you receive your first reward and is linked to your partner link by a partner code. You can also create additional reward wallets by clicking on the profile icon > Wallet accounts > Create new.
For each newly created wallet account, a randomly generated unique partner link code will be generated too. This provides more flexibility to manage and track clients as you can assign clients to specific link codes.
Note: The maximum number of wallet accounts per PPA is 30. Any more than that, a warning message will appear notifying you that you have reached the maximum number of wallet accounts.
Managing partner link codes
Upon creation of an additional wallet account, you will see a pop-up message with a link to view the partner link codes.
These randomly generated codes are located under the Promo tab > Registration Tools > Partner codes.
Managing wallet accounts
- Log into your Partner Personal Area (PPA).
- Click on your profile located at the top right corner.
- Click on Wallet accounts.
- You can sort your wallet accounts by either name or amount.
- Click on the 3 dot menu to edit the account name or view the transaction history for that particular wallet.
Making a withdrawal or transfer from your wallet account
- On the Wallet accounts page, click on either Transfer or Withdrawal from your chosen wallet account card.
- For transfer, select either Between your accounts* or Transfer to another user.
- For withdrawals, choose a payment method of your choice and fill in the necessary information to submit a withdrawal request.
- Follow the prompts to complete your transaction.
- You can track the status of your transfer withdrawal from the Transaction history.
You can also transfer or withdraw from your wallet account by clicking on the balance on the top header.
*Transfers cannot be made from old partner accounts to reward wallets.