- For clients
- Registration using a partner code
- Using a partner link and partner code belonging to two different partners
- For partners
- Creating additional partner codes
Registration using a partner code
When clients click on a partner link to register their PA with Exness, they will be asked to enter the corresponding partner code to validate the partnership. This, however, is optional; the client can continue to register even without entering the code.
Here is a screenshot of what the page looks like:
- The field is optional, so clients can choose to leave it blank.
- If an invalid code is entered, the system will show an error message indicating the same. Clients can skip the code and register without it.
- Upon entering a valid code, the system will display a green icon confirming the validity.
Using a partner link and partner code belonging to two different partners
If a client clicks on a partner link to go to the Exness website to sign up, entering the partner code of a different partner on the registration form - the PA will be registered under the partner whose partner code was entered.
If the partner code is kept blank, the PA will be registered under the partner whose partner link was used.
Creating additional partner codes
By default, the partner code is the alphanumeric part at the end of the partner link. Only partners with Brilliant IB status can create an additional 20 partner codes.
Rules to keep in mind when creating partner codes:
- A maximum of 20 additional codes can be created.
- Only use English letters or "-" "_" symbols
- Do not use the following:
- Capital letters
- Special characters