All activities under the Exness Affiliates Programme are subjected to moderation and guidelines by Exness. Immediate action may be taken against Affiliates who are found to have violated these guidelines or engaged in activities that result in unfairly earning a commission.
A comprehensive list of these activities can be found under the terms and conditions of the Digital Affiliate Agreement (DAA) and/or the Partnership Agreement.
It can be found under Clause 7, Promotion Restrictions for both Agreements.
Activities that may trigger immediate action include, but are not limited to:
- Sending invalid traffic
- Hijacking traffic from other traffic sources
- Sending fake traffic
- Incentivizing users
What is it? Activity that doesn't come from a user with a genuine interest in the advertisement and company products.
Pointers for invalid traffic include:
- Registration of duplicate users under the same affiliate or another traffic source.
- Suspicious activity within an account that signals connection or control by the publisher.
- Users that have a masked geo-location through the use of proxies and/or TOR.
- Spoofing/faking the Operating System, Browser, or Device, the client is coming from.
- Users that hold an IP that’s known and used for cyber crimes
Exness does not allow relatives or friends of the publisher to register to Exness by the publisher’s links or for the publisher to do so on their behalf.
What is it? Redirection of visitors from other sources to the Publisher, resulting in the publisher gaining unfair credit and commission for the visitor.
Pointers for hijacking includes:
- The abnormal volume of clicks coming from one source.
- Devices with planted malware.
- Anomalies in click time to install time.
- Anomalies in click time to registration time.
- Stuffing cookies into users browsers
What is it? Non-human traffic.
Pointers for fake traffic includes:
- Detected traces of automation prior to/during app installation.
- Detection of abnormal click times or inaccurate timestamps from a device
- Detected traces of automation prior to/during registration
- Traffic identified as crawlers or data centers.
Offering or providing potential users unauthorized incentives (financial or otherwise) either directly or indirectly. Incentives can come in many forms: monetary or non-monetary rewards.
Impact of these activities:
- Company Revenue
- Brand reputation
- Return on Investment for clients.
- Breach of trust on dependent traffic sources.
If an affiliate’s activities are found to be intercepted for none of the reasons mentioned above, please contact the Affiliates support team.
The Affiliate Moderation and Guidelines constitute an integral part of the Exness client agreement and we also reserve the right to ban a user in case of constant violation of the rules described in the Exness Client Agreement, Digital Affiliate Agreement (DAA), and/or the Partnership Agreement.