Partners can withdraw partner rewards into their Exness Bitcoin wallet, even if they’ve never deposited Bitcoin into their Personal Area (PA). This article will lay out the process to do this, as well as important things to remember if you decide to withdraw partner rewards with the Exness Bitcoin wallet.
- Getting started
- Withdrawals for partners who’ve never deposited with Bitcoin
- How to create an Exness Bitcoin wallet
- How to deposit into your Exness Bitcoin wallet
- How to withdraw with your Exness Bitcoin wallet
- Conditions of withdrawal
Though it’s not necessary to deposit into an Exness Bitcoin wallet before you can withdraw partner rewards to it, first an Exness Bitcoin wallet must be created. Creation of an Exness Bitcoin wallet requires that a partner have a fully verified Exness account.
The Exness Bitcoin wallet cannot be directly used for trading; only deposits, withdrawals, and internal transfers (in the same PA) between trading accounts.
Withdrawals for partners who’ve never deposited with Bitcoin
Partners can withdraw partner rewards from their Exness Bitcoin wallet, even if they have not created one or deposited Bitcoin into their Exness PA. However partners must be authorized from their Personal Area before they can use this option.
- Log into your Personal Area.
- Open the Withdrawal methods page, and select Bitcoin. If it is not present, this Personal Area must be authorized to use it.
- Choose Create and fund BTC wallet when the option is presented.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Exness Bitcoin wallet.
- Once ready, confirm the creation of the Exness Bitcoin wallet by clicking Create and fund BTC wallet.
- A money transferring screen will be displayed; you can choose your partner reward account as the source and your Exness Bitcoin wallet as the destination here and then confirm the action.
- Now simply follow the steps on how to withdraw with your Exness Bitcoin wallet to make use of the value of your partner rewards.
How to create an Exness Bitcoin wallet
You can create an Exness Bitcoin wallet before you withdraw partner rewards to it by following the steps below:
- Open the Deposit area of your Exness Personal Area.
- Select Bitcoin.
- Click Create Wallet.
Your Exness PA will now show an Exness Bitcoin wallet.
How to deposit into your Exness Bitcoin wallet
In order to deposit Bitcoin into your Exness Bitcoin wallet, you will need a personal Bitcoin wallet; we have an article you can read for more on how to choose your Bitcoin wallet.
Please note that while we accept deposits from any Bitcoin address, withdrawals can only be made to legacy addresses (Legacy P2PKH) which begin with the number 1.
To deposit with Bitcoin:
- Open the Deposit area of your Exness Personal Area.
- Select Bitcoin, and then copy your unique Bitcoin wallet address or scan the QR code.
- Enter the copied unique Bitcoin wallet address into your personal Bitcoin wallet as the receiving address, the amount to deposit, and miner’s fee, then send once confirmed.
- Your Exness Bitcoin wallet will receive the deposit.
How to withdraw with your Exness Bitcoin wallet
- Open the Withdrawal area of your Exness Personal Area.
- Select Bitcoin; you will be asked to provide an external Bitcoin wallet address (this is your personal Bitcoin wallet).
- Find your external wallet address displayed in your personal Bitcoin wallet, and copy this address.
- Enter the external wallet address, and the amount you wish to withdraw, then click Continue.
- A confirmation screen will show all the details of your withdrawal, including any withdrawal fees; if you are satisfied, click Confirm.
- A verification message will be sent to your Exness account’s security type; enter the verification code and then click Confirm.
- One last confirmation message will notify you that the withdrawal is complete and being processed.
Conditions of withdrawal
The most important things to note when transacting with your Exness Bitcoin wallet are:
- The normal rules of refund requests and payment priority apply to Bitcoin; we highly recommend reading more about these rules in our article on everything to know about payments.
- The withdrawal amount must exceed the miner's fee; it cannot be processed otherwise.
- Any balance left in the Exness Bitcoin wallet after withdrawal should equal 0 or exceed the miner's fee. If the remaining balance is less than the miner's fee, an error notification will prevent any withdrawals.
For more of this, please read about our Bitcoin points to note in the Exness Help Center.
- Can I deposit with one Bitcoin address and withdraw to a different Bitcoin address?
Yes, you can deposit with one Bitcoin address and withdraw using another; there is no limit.
- Can I make an internal transfer to another Exness Personal Area if I funded my trading account with bitcoin?
No, this is not possible as deposits made with bitcoin can only be transferred between trading accounts in a single Exness Personal Area.
- What types of bitcoins do you accept?
Only Bitcoin (BTC); Bitcoin Cash and other alternatives are not accepted into the Exness Bitcoin wallet.
- Why is my external Bitcoin address returning an invalid error message?
There are three address formats for Bitcoin: beginning with the number 1, 3 or bc1, that represents a possible destination (wallet) for Bitcoin payments. We support addresses starting with 1 for withdrawals, which are legacy addresses (Legacy P2PKH).