It is possible for a company to sign up to the Exness Affiliates Program as a legal entity. When a company becomes a Corporate Affiliate it has the same benefits as an individual Affiliate, but there are some important differences in the legality and profile verification process to be aware of.
Registration process for companies as Corporate Affiliates:
- Register as an Affiliate
- Select Company under Legal Status in the registration form
- Provide requested verification documents relating to the company
- Sign an additional agreement (insertion order)
Please note that only WIRE transfers are used as the payment method of commission to Corporate Affiliates; other payment methods are not available.
More information about verification documents (KYB)
Documentation and information that supports the legal status of the company is required to complete registration. Documentation will include:
- Bank account details
- Certification of incorporation or equivalent document
- Other documents and information may be requested if needed
An Affiliate Program manager provides the insertion order to the Corporate Affiliate during the onboarding process. This document regulates principal future campaign specifications, such as bank and payment details, marketing conditions and other custom conditions applied to the company.
Any articles and content that explain aspects about the Affiliates Program apply to companies as well, including: