It is possible for a company to sign up for the Exness Affiliates Program as a legal entity. When a company becomes a Corporate Affiliate it has the same benefits as an individual Affiliate, but there are some important differences in the legality and profile verification process to be aware of.
The registration process for companies as Corporate Affiliates:
- Head to the Affiliate Registration website
- Enter your company email, enter a password, and select Company under Legal Status.
- Select a compensation model, either the Cost Per Action Program or the Cost Per Lead Program.
- Select appropriate traffic sources or enter a custom source.
- Enter your company website, if applicable.
- Click Submit.
- Next, enter your Company details. Specify the legal company name, website address, and the number of employees.
- Upload up to 10 verification documents relating to the company. Click Continue.
- Next, enter applicable Company contacts. This includes a business contact and a finance contact. Click Send to verify.
- Once your information and documents have been verified, you will be sent an insertion order to sign.
Please note that only WIRE transfers are used as the payment method of commission to Corporate Affiliates; other payment methods are not available.
More information about verification documents (KYB)
Documentation and information that supports the legal status of the company are required to complete registration. Documentation will include:
- Certificate of Incorporation or equivalent
- Bank Account details
- Certificate of Shareholders or equivalent issued within the last 6 months
- Certificate of Directors or equivalent issued within the last 6 months
An Affiliate Program manager provides the insertion order to the Corporate Affiliate during the onboarding process. This document regulates principal future campaign specifications, such as bank and payment details, marketing conditions, and other custom conditions applied to the company.
Any articles and content that explain aspects of the Affiliates Program apply to companies as well, including: