A banner is a graphic image which is dedicated to a certain theme, like trading conditions, bonuses, etc. They redirect potential clients to the Exness website and contain your partner link to track conversions and clicks for you.
These banners are provided by the Exness digital production team, uploaded periodically, and may help you increase the number of clients you attract.
How can I find banners?
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Click Promo > Promo Materials and then click the Banners tab.
- Select Campaign, Size, and Language to view a selection of banners that fit your criteria.
- You can also select Tags to find banners you would like, i.e Crypto.
- Additionally, you are able to sort banners by Recent, Convertible or Popular tags from the dropdown available.
Once done, click Apply to update the presented banners.
- Click Get Code on a banner of your choice, then select the size, language and platform to customise the chosen banner.
- Click Copy Code to get the code needed, and then follow the instructions shown below on how to use this code.
You can click Download to get the PNG image file of the banner but you will need the code to link the banner to your partner link.
How do I use the code to share the banner?
All you have to do is place the banner code on your website/blog, or you can use third-party resources for the promotion. All users who click the banner, land on the Exness website, and register, will become your clients because your partner link is contained within the code.