If you have forgotten the password used to log in to your Personal Area, follow these steps:
Steps to reset password:
- Go to your Personal Area.
- Click Having trouble signing in.
- Enter your registered email address.
- Tick the box next to I’m not a robot.
Note: You will be prompted to solve a reCaptcha challenge (the typical checkbox) in order to prove that the action is being made manually and not by a computer program. Sometimes the checkbox challenge may evolve into an image selection challenge, subject to Google's internal algorithm.
- Click Request Password.
- Enter the verification code sent to your security type (Email/SMS). Click Confirm Operation.
- Set up a new password and click Change password.
That’s it. You can now use this new password to log in to your Personal Area.
If you are trying to log in via Exness Client Personal Area, please click here to restore password.