Partner links are the key to earning rewards as a partner, so let’s discover everything we need to know about them.
- About the partner link
- How does the partner link work?
- Finding your partner link
- Sharing your partner link
- Partner code
About the partner link
Your partner link is a URL that is used by referrals when signing up to Exness, so their trading activity can be linked to your account. When a referral completes their first trade, you are rewarded with commission then, and their future trading activity, even if they create new accounts in their Personal Area.
How does the partner link work?
Your key to The Exness Partnership Program is your partner link, a unique URL that serves as a referral ID for you to share with others.
- Share your link
- Users become clients
- Linked client completes first trade
- You get rewarded
An example of a partner link.
Follow the link for a more in-depth look at how to maximise your partner link.
Finding your partner link
Finding your partner link is as simple as logging into your Partnership Personal Area with your Exness credentials.
Sharing your partner link
The most important thing you can do with your partner links is to share them; the more people use your partner link, the higher the chances of being rewarded.
Here are some recommendations for where to share your partner link:
- Try a social network best suited to your clientele; LinkedIn, Facebook, it depends on what works best for you.
- Messenger apps also provide an opportunity to share your partner link.
- If you have a personal website or blog, it could be a good idea to share one with some content you’ve created.
- Your friends, family, colleagues, or even neighbours could provide some of your strongest leads.
- In any strategy you create, you are allowed to share your partner link URL in the description to maximise its potential use.
Note: Editing your partner link to add your trading account number is prohibited and may lead to the client not being registered under your partnership. If you would like to customize your partner link, refer to the detailed article here.
Partner codes are unique codes created by partners for clients to input during website registration in order to connect their trading activity directly to the partner's account without the need for a partner link. Clients can connect with partners by using partner codes or clicking on partner links.
Note: The partner code field is optional and clients may choose to register by leaving the field blank.
To use a partner code, clients must check the box "I'm registering under partner" on the registration page and enter the code.
To create a partner code, please go to Promo tab > Registration tools > Your link and codes and create up to 10 unique codes of your choice using the guide below:
- A partner is limited to a maximum of 10 codes
- Code length must be between 3 to 10 characters
- Use English letters only
- Capital letters are not allowed
- Codes cannot contain any spaces
- Special characters except for hyphen ‘-’ and underscore ‘_’ are not allowed
- Numbers allowed only if used in a combination with letters.
- Specific words starting with ‘c_’ and profit are not allowed
- Unicodes, brand names, trademarks, 3rd person’s names, and offensive words are not allowed.
Please note that once the partner codes have been created, they cannot be modified and a client can only use one partner code.