Becoming a Digital Affiliate will allow you to receive revenue based on either a Cost per Action or Cost per Lead program; the Affiliate is rewarded when a qualifying referred client registers with Exness and meets certain criteria. You can either become an Affiliate as an individual, or join as a company by becoming a Corporate Affiliate.
Take these steps to become a Digital Affiliate at Exness:
- Follow the link to sign up as an Affiliate, and complete the form.
- a. Pay special attention to the Affiliate compensation model; choose either CPA or CPL. Once selected, this cannot be changed for this account.
- b. Choose whether you want to be an Affiliate as an individual, or as a Company (specific documentation is required to sign up as a Corporate Affiliate).
Verification requirements for Individual Digital Affiliates
- Email verification
- Phone verification
- Personal information
- Identity verification
- Address verification
Your personal data is only used to verify contact information and identity; we will never share your personal data to third parties. You can complete this process as is convenient to you, by returning to your Personal Area and following the instructions below.
- From the Personal Area, click on Email verification.
- Choose Send me a code.
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to your email address, and click Continue.
- From the Personal Area, click on Phone verification.
- Enter your phone number, double-check that the automatically generated international dialing code is accurate.
- Choose if you would like to receive the code by call or by SMS. Click Send me a code.
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to your phone, and click Continue.
- From the Personal Area, click on Personal information.
- Fill in the below mentioned details:
- a. First name
- b. Last name
- c. Gender
- d. Date of birth
- e. Address
- From the Personal Area, click on Identity Verification.
- Your name will be displayed as per our records and you will be given the opportunity to edit it. Check particulars like spelling and click Upload documents.
- Choose your country and ID type. When you’ve chosen your ID type, sections will appear below relative to which ID type chosen. Some do’s and don’ts related to how to make the upload will also be displayed for your convenience.
- Upload the necessary documents taking note of the requirements for each ID. Once uploaded, click Submit document.
Note that this is locked out until at least the identity verification process completes.
- From the Personal Area, click on Address Verification.
- When prompted, upload a proof of residence document.
- Your document has been submitted and is under review.