Being an Exness Partner is just the beginning: there are many incredibly rewarding partner types that grow as you do.
The two major types are Introducing Brokers and Digital Affiliates.
Signing up as an Introducing Broker, you begin as a Trading Partner as the first tier within this partnership. Commission level starts at 20% profit share on all revenue made from referred users’ trading activity. The most important metric measured at this level is Average Trading Volume (ATV), calculated by the total volume of referred clients’ trades.
This level is split between Trading Partners (20%) and Advanced Partners (25%).
Introducing Brokers (IB)
In order to become an Introducing Broker, a combination of Average Trading Volume, and Active Clients (AC) in the last 90 days is taken into account. Commission levels begin at 33% for IBs, and can reach up to 40%.
IBs present the following tier-levels: Bronze Partner (33%), Silver Partner (35%), Gold Partner (37%), and Brilliant Partner (40%).
Follow the link to learn how to become an Introducing Broker.
- Rewards are paid out daily, with potential for consistent passive income.
- Scales to trading volume, meaning one referral yields long-term rewards.
- Earning up to 40% revenue share, one of the highest on the market.
CPA or Cost Per Action model is an affiliate partnership type which pays out monthly (unlike trading partners who receive payouts daily) for referrals that make a First-Time Deposit (FTD) and meet the minimum trading requirements.
The commission is calculated for the affiliate according to the referral's country and their FTD.
CPL or Cost Per Lead is an affiliate partnership program where a reward is paid when the referral registers (as a unique Exness client in this case). The referrals signing up need to take a specific set of actions to qualify as a client.
Registrations are accepted from web, iOS and Android platforms and the payouts are made on a monthly basis.
- The highest payouts in the market
- Monthly payouts aid in budgeting
- Focus on acquiring client registrations and meeting first time deposit requirements rather than long-term trading activity
- A real-time clients attribution and ad-fraud prevention
- A greater choice over how you are rewarded based on the CPA and CPL models
- A chance to get information about referrals’ actions using postbacks