The two main tools you will rely on the most as an Exness partner are your partner link, and your partner account. We’ll take a look at these while providing further recommended reading to get the most out of these tools.
Your Partner Link is a basic referral URL that you can share with others. When someone uses your link, either by clicking on it or copying it into their browser’s address bar, they are given an opportunity to sign up as an Exness client.
When they then complete their first trade (regardless of outcome), your partner link tells us they’re your referral and rewards you with commission.
An example of a partner link.
How to locate it
The partner link can easily be located upon opening the Partner Personal Area.
- Tap the Dashboard tab.
- Find your link under the title Your Partner Link.
- Click Copy and it will be copied to your computer’s clipboard.
- Share the URL with potential referrals.
How to customize it
You can also edit your partner link for referrals located in certain regions, in a specific language, or for a certain account type you want to present. You can read up in detail about customizing your partner links in our article linked here.
A Partner account is an account created for you in the Personal Area to track your earnings as a partner.
How to locate it
There are two ways to locate the Partner account:
1- From your Partner Personal Area - You can find the balance displayed in the Dashboard tab, showing how much funds you have in the Partner account. Clicking on the icon will take you to the payments tab to make transfers or withdrawals.
2- From your Personal Area - Click on the dropdown displayed on top to locate the Partner wallet. You can also perform transfers and withdrawals from this screen.
Here are some of the key functions to note about your Partner account:
- You can use your Partner account to withdraw your partnership rewards.
- You can make internal transfers from this account to other Exness trading accounts.
- You cannot use this account to log in to any trading platforms, it is not available for trading.
- It is not possible to make a deposit into a Partner account.