The two main tools you will rely on the most as an Exness partner are your partner link, and your partner account. We’ll take a look at these, while providing further recommended reading to get the most out of these tools.
Your Partner Link is a basic referral URL that you can share with others. When someone uses your link, either by clicking on it or copying it into their browser’s address bar, they are given an opportunity to sign up as an Exness client. When they do, and then complete their first trade (regardless of outcome), your partner link tells us they’re your referral and rewards you with profit.
An example of a partner link.
Finding your partner link
There are a few places that you can find your partner link, but the most convenient place for our partners is the Affiliates Personal Area, where most of your tracking tools for it can be found too.
- Simply log in to your Personal Area.
- Find your link under the title Your Partner Link.
- Click Copy and it will be copied to your computer’s clipboard.
- Share the URL with potential referrals.
Promotional Partner Links
Your Personal Area does allow you access to more options for your partner link. These are useful for customising your partner link to referrals located in certain regions, in a specific language, or for a certain account type you want to present.
Note: Editing your partner link to add your trading account number is prohibited and may lead to the client not being registered under your partnership. Follow the link for more on how to customize your partner link.
Your partner account is a record of your earnings as a partner.
It exists in your Personal Area and presents the following to consider:
- It makes it possible to withdraw your partnership rewards.
- You can make internal transfers of any amount to other Exness trading accounts.
- It cannot be used to log in to any trading platforms, as it is not an account that can be traded on.
- It is not possible to make a deposit into a partner account; only partner rewards go into this account.
Finding your partner account
The balance of your trading account can be seen in your Personal Area, under the header “Balance”. This shows the current amount available to you in your partner account. Clicking on the Withdraw button here will redirect you to log into your Exness account’s withdrawal area, where you will be given the option of payment methods to use for your withdrawal.