At Exness we place prime importance on being transparent and providing a safe platform for our clients.
How do we achieve financial security
Here are the different ways through which financial security is ensured at Exness:
- Segregation of client funds: Clients’ funds are stored separated from the company funds to ensure that they are protected from events that may affect the company.
- Maintaining larger funds than clients: Exness maintains funds several times larger than its clients’ in order to be able to compensate in any adverse situation.
- Verification of transactions: Requesting a withdrawal requires a One-Time-Pin that is sent to the client’s phone or email linked to the account (known as a security type selected during registration), to ensure that the transaction is being requested by the rightful owner.
- Instant withdrawals: Withdrawal transactions are processed automatically without any manual processing.
- Round-the-clock payments: Clients can withdraw their funds in a matter of seconds, at any time (subject to the payment system used).
Honesty and transparency are two key governing principles at Exness. Let us look at the ways in which this is ensured:
- Publishing our audit reports: We are one of the first brokers to publish our audit reports on the website, for clients to view. You can find the financial reports from Deloitte here.
- Tick history: We also provide transparency in pricing and execution by providing the tick history on our website where our clients can check the history of prices for any given instrument.
- Exness group performance indicators: We also publish our performance indicators on the website for clients to see.