An internal transfer is a transaction where funds are transferred from one trading account to another, typically within the same Personal Area.
How to make an internal transfer
- Log in to your Partner Personal Area.
- Select the Payments tab and click Withdrawal.
- Scroll down to the Transfer section.
- If transferring ‘Between Your Accounts’, simply choose the trading account from the dropdown you wish to transfer to, and the total amount in USD, then click Continue. Review the summary shown and Confirm.
- If sending funds ‘To Another User’, input the trading account number, total amount in USD, reason of transfer, and verify the trading account by entering the email address registered to the trading account, then click Transfer. Enter the code sent to your security type and click Confirm.
- Congratulations, you’ve completed an internal transfer.
Note: There is no commission or fees charged when making internal transfers.
Internal transfer limitations
Internal transfers present the following limitations, regardless of other conditions.
- To internally transfer funds to another client, the sender must have verified their Proof of Identity (POI).
- If the recipient is not fully verified, then they are able to receive an internal transfer limited to USD 2 000 within the grace period.
Please note that internal transfers are also subject to currency exchange rates.