Partners under the Introducing Broker program will want to know about the reward plans on offer to them, which are outlined below.
- Reward schemes for the various accounts
- Payouts schedule
- How to check your reward
- Reward withdrawal rules
Reward schemes for the various accounts
Here is the reward structure offered at a glance (follow the links for details per account type):
|Standard Cent, Standard||Pro||Zero, Raw Spread|
|Type of commission||Based on Opening Spread||Fixed Commission Per Lot|
|Payout%||Partner||20%||17%||Based on the traded instrument|
|Introducing Broker||33-40% of the opening spread based on partner level||18-25% of the opening spread based on partner level|
Reward tiers and requirements to maintain them
Below are the reward tiers, including reward size and the minimum requirements; accounts are checked automatically by the system.
|Reward size||Total TV for 3 months||Active clients|
|Partner status||Standard Cent and Standard||Pro||All countries except CN,TH||TH||CN||All countries except CN,TH||TH||CN|
|Advanced Partner||25%||17%||USD 15 million||USD 45 million||USD 15 million||1||1||Info available with KAM|
|Introducing Broker (Bronze level)||Starts at 33% and can be increased up to 40%.||Starts at 18% and can be increased up to 25%.||USD 30 million||USD 90 million||USD 150 million||3||3||Info available with KAM|
Note that the above requirements are only for Bronze level IBs. If you would like to know more about the requirements for the next available partner levels, kindly get in touch with your region Key Account Manager (KAM).
Payout calculation for our partners under the Introducing Broker program is made on a daily basis. Reward for orders closed on real accounts by referred clients is calculated daily and paid at the start of the next day.
For example, the payout for all orders closed on Monday will be made on Tuesday.
How to check your reward:
- Login to your Personal Area.
- Reward will appear in the Balance area of your dashboard.
- Click the Withdraw icon to make a withdrawal if you wish.
Reward withdrawal rules
Keep these in mind before making withdrawals:
- If you have never made any deposits in the past, you can use any payment method available in your Personal Area to make reward withdrawals from your Partner Account.
- If you have used certain payment methods to deposit to your trading accounts, please use the same method for making reward withdrawals from your Partner Account.
- If you wish to trade with the rewards received, you must transfer the funds to your trading account to do so; Partner Accounts cannot be used as trading accounts.
Follow the link if you haven’t received your partner rewards for more information.