There is a wide range of trading instruments available for trading at Exness. Let us take you through the details in this article.
- Instrument groups
- Availability of trading instruments based on account type
- Does the instrument traded affect my partner reward?
- What are suffixes?
- Useful tools
Here is a list of the instrument groups that are offered for trade in Exness. To find the list of instruments in each group, please refer to the Contract Specifications on our website.
- Forex currency pairs including metals like Palladium, Platinum, Gold and Silver.
- Energies like US Oil and UK Oil
Availability of trading instruments based on account type
|Raw Spread, Zero and Standard Plus||
Does the instrument traded affect my partner reward?
What are suffixes?
A suffix that follows a trading instrument, e.g. EURUSDm, indicates:
- The account type the instrument can be traded on
- Execution type, and
- The symbol group it belongs to
Let’s check out the following table:
|Suffix||Account type||Execution type||Example||Symbol group in MT4/MT5|
|no suffix||Pro, Raw Spread, Zero, Standard Plus||Market execution and Instant execution (Pro only)||AUDGBP||Forex|
|-c||Standard Cent||Market execution||EURGBPc||Forex_Pairs|