There are more trading platform options than ever for traders to choose from; let’s take a brief look at them all.
The world’s leading trading platform for trading forex, this tried-and-tested application is chosen by many for its advantages.
- Built-in analytical tools with 23 analytical objects and 30 built-in technical indicators.
- MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) lets anyone create their own trading robots and scripts, while importing Expert Advisors only takes a few minutes.
- Security with all communications between the server and the trading platform encrypted using 128-bit keys.
MT5 has an enhanced interface and expanded on the features you’ve come to love of MT4.
- MQL5 eliminates MQL4 limitations, allowing for more advanced trading robots and scripts.
- Analytical tools include 38 inbuilt indicators, 22 analytical tools and 46 graphical objects.
- More trading options, including 8 pending order types (2 of which are MT5 exclusives).
- Built-in economic calendar with news events and forecasts.
Both MT4 and MT5 are available for desktop (Windows and Apple) and on mobile devices (iOS, Android). If you would like to learn more about these two platforms, we recommend reading our MT4 vs MT5 breakdown which compares features directly.
This online platform allows you to trade completely online using a MT4/MT5 framework.
- No downloads or installation make this the most accessible platform available.
- HTML5-based and developed by MetaQuotes making it reliable, fast, and user-friendly.
- All the basic functions you need to trade effectively, and works on all browsers and operating systems.
Follow the link for an in-depth look at WebTerminal.
Only available within an MT4 framework, the major advantage this platform provides is the vast trading account management features it offers; the ability to simultaneously trade on up to 128 real accounts or 10 demo accounts (opened on the same server). However analytical tools such as charts and EAs are not available.
This platform is only available for Windows and requires downloading and installing to use. Follow the link for a detailed look at MultiTerminal.
Exness offers custom-built options for traders, including the Exness Trader mobile app, Exness Terminal online trading platform, and the Social Trading mobile app.
Manage your Exness accounts, security, with technical analysis and economic stories available all while you trade on-the-go. Why not try the Exness Trader mobile app, for a compact yet comprehensive forex trading terminal.
(For Android only, this is an .APK file)
Alternatively, download Exness Trader from the Google Play Store.
As a custom, browser-based MT5 terminal, our developers continually work to improve the features and functionality of the Exness Terminal. While it is only available for MT5 accounts, it requires no downloads or installation to use. Exness Terminal offers all the basic functions required to trade effectively, with some exciting features planned for the future.
The Social Trading mobile app is a platform where investors copy active traders (known as strategy providers) so that both potentially earn from profitable trades. Social Trading does not include its own built-in trading platform, but it serves as one when investors copy trades. We’re very proud of this platform, and recommend following the link for an introduction to Social Trading.