Waiting for your commission to arrive? Don’t worry, we have compiled a non-exhaustive list of reasons why it may be held up.
- The calculated reward is less than 0.01 units of the partner account’s currency.
- The clients’ transactions were canceled due to their being executed during a spike.
- The account the client is trading from consists of only virtual funds (bonuses).
- The client may have closed an order using the ‘close by’ option which leads to another order being created with 0 volume. There will be no commission paid for such orders with 0 volume.
- If you are trying to earn commission from your own trading by following your own partner link, it will not be rewarded. This is known as auto-referral and is prohibited at Exness.
- The clients were introduced using a trading account partner link (this is applicable to partners registered from 2021).
Reasons based on our Partnership agreement
- The partner account or any other account managed or controlled by the partner or any of the introduced clients assigned to the partner are considered suspicious by the company.
- The company determines that the partner reward is derived from activity related, directly or indirectly, to fraudulent or illegal or deceptive practices.
- The introduced clients are performing actions in bad faith for generating partner commission.
- The account (Partner Personal Area) was terminated by Exness due to certain reasons.
- The partner account or any account maintained in the name of the partner or attracted client’s account is blocked or placed in the archive in a manner required by sections of this agreement or the “Temporary Block of the Client Account” and “Inactive and Dormant Client Accounts” of the Client agreement and General Business Terms between the Company and the client if applicable. The provisions of this clause are applicable to the full period of archiving and/or blocking of partner accounts or any account maintained in the name of the partner or introduced clients linked to the partner.