As a partner, when your referrals trade with their bonus, a bonus coefficient is used to calculate the commission paid.
Effect of Bonus Coefficient
The larger the sum of the bonus making up the (referred client’s) equity, the lesser the bonus coefficient which results in a lesser partner commission.
How to check the Bonus Coefficient
To check what the bonus coefficient applied to a certain reward payout is:
- Login to your Partner Personal Area.
- Go to Reports > Client Transactions.
- Set the range and click Apply.
- Click Show Details beside the transaction you would like to check out.
- The details will clearly show if any bonus coefficient was applied and how much it was.
Bonus Coefficient calculation
Bonus Coefficient = (Current Equity - Current Bonus*) / Current Equity*
*where both equity and bonus parameters are taken into account at the moment of order opening.
Let us assume the commission you are due from a client’s transaction is USD 10. The client's bonus amount at the moment of order opening is USD 50 and the current equity at the moment of order opening is USD 200.
Bonus coefficient = (Current Equity - Current Bonus) / Current Equity
= (200 - 50) / 200.
Final commission amount = Calculated commission x Bonus coefficient
= 10 x 0.75
= USD 7.5