Here are the list of rules to keep in mind when making internal transfers:
- Internal transfers between accounts of the same type are performed instantly.
- Transfers may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The term “instant” shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists.
- Funds received via internal transfer may only be withdrawn using the payment system they were originally deposited from.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for transactions without notifying clients in advance.
- The company may place limits on the availability of internal transfers to accounts belonging to other Personal Areas.
Internal transfer limitations
Internal transfers present the following limitations, regardless of account type, country, and others.
- To internally transfer funds to another client, the sender must have verified POI.
- If the recipient is not fully verified, then he is able to receive an internal transfer which is limited to USD 2 000.
- Internal transfers are subject to currency exchange rates.
- Different internal transfers rules may apply depending on your registered Exness entity.