Here is the list of rules to keep in mind when making withdrawals:
- Funds may only be withdrawn to your personal accounts; this is to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- Exness does not accept direct payments or payments to third parties.
- Withdrawals can be made at any time of the day, even on weekends, but may be unavailable during periods of maintenance for the payment system. The term “instant” is understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists.
- Exness is not liable for delays in processing withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- Exness reserves the right to change the processing time for withdrawals without notice.
- Exness may place limits on the payment systems available to certain countries.
- Exness does not set the commissions charged by payment systems for withdrawals and covers the transaction fees for the majority of the payment systems offered.
- Exness reserves the right to investigate, cancel, and/or impose fees/charges (depending on the payment method) on any withdrawal request originating from a trading account with no trading activity.
- Withdrawals must be made using the same payment system, same account, and same currency that were used to deposit funds. If a trading account uses multiple payment systems or multiple wallets within the same payment system, funds must be withdrawn in proportion to the amounts deposited. In exceptional cases, this rule may be waived, pending account verification and under the strict advice of our payment specialists. Find out more about this rule in our article about withdrawals.