Our CPA program follows an affiliate model, where a commission is paid when a user takes a specific action – First Time Deposit (FTD).
- What is FTD?
- What are the requirements for clients acquired by Affiliates?
- When is the CPA payout made?
What is FTD?
FTD stands for First Time Deposit and is calculated as the cumulative sum of deposits made within 24 hours of the first deposit. This value is very important in determining the payout for Affiliates.
What are the requirements for clients acquired by Affiliates?
The requirements for the clients acquired by our Digital Affiliates are as follows:
- Minimum permissible First Time Deposit (FTD) is USD 10.
- Clients must show sufficient trading activity to support the deposit made.
- Client qualification is fulfilled in accordance with our Terms and conditions.
*The minimum permissible deposit for clients in Vietnam is USD 15.
Please read our agreement carefully before starting a campaign to acquire clients.
When is the CPA payout made?
CPA Payout calculation is done per calendar month. This means that Affiliate Partners receive payouts one month after the payout is calculated.
For example, the payout for January will be made in February.
You can find all the details of our payouts in this table.