Our CPA program follows an affiliate model, where a commission is paid when a user takes a specific action – First Time Deposit (FTD).
- What is FTD?
- What are the requirements for clients acquired by Affiliates?
- When is the CPA payout made?
What is FTD?
FTD stands for First Time Deposit and is calculated as the cumulative sum of deposits made within 24 hours of the first deposit. This value is very important in determining the payout for Affiliates.
What are the requirements for clients acquired by Affiliates?
The requirements for the clients acquired by our Affiliate Partners are as follows:
- Minimum permissible First Time Deposit (FTD) is USD 10.
- Clients must show sufficient trading activity to support the deposit made.
- Client qualification is fulfilled in accordance with our Terms and conditions.
*The minimum permissible deposit for clients in Vietnam is USD 15.
Please read our agreement carefully before starting a campaign to acquire clients.
When is the CPA payout made?
CPA Payout calculation is done on a daily basis and the reward is credited to the partner account within 24 hours and is available for withdrawal anytime through payment methods available in the Personal Area.
You can find all the details of our payouts in this table.