Good data is the next gold rush, and you’re going to want all you can get to best tailor your campaigns. With Facebook integration, you will receive data from Facebook for Exness performance reports and it also enables you to optimise your Facebook campaigns based on conversions.
Best of all, it’s pretty easy to do yourself so we’re going to guide you through the steps in this article. Ultimately you will need a pixel ID and access token in order to set up this integration.
Before you start, please make sure that you have a Facebook Business account. If not, you can create it here.
The Facebook pixel is a reporting string of code placed on your website that allows reporting of conversions, useful for getting those insights that help build audiences. You will need to create a pixel in order to get a pixel ID number for your postbacks integration.
Here’s how to create a pixel:
- Go to your Business settings in the Facebook Business Manager.
- Select your business account.
- Click Data sources.
- Select Pixels.
- Click on the Add button.
- Enter a name for your pixel; you can optionally enter your website URL at this time.
- Click Continue.
- To install this pixel on your website, click Set up the pixel now. If you’d like to stay in Business Manager, click Continue managing my business.
- Your pixel ID number is always displayed under the pixel’s information in your Facebook Business account, and is needed later on in the setup process.
Remember to implement both your pixel and Partner Link on whatever landing page you create for your clients in order to benefit from the Facebook integration with your Personal Area.
Access tokens are required to use the Conversion API for your ad campaign, and should be set up after your pixel is created.
Here’s the best recommended way to generate a token:
- Visit Facebook’s Business settings users section.
- Open Data Sources > Pixels.
- Select the pixel and then click on Open in Events Manager.
- With the pixel still selected, click the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Conversions API section, then click Generate access token.
- You can copy the Access Token by clicking on it; you will need this during Postback set up.
With your pixel set up and your access token generated, you can now create postbacks within your Partner’s Personal Area
Here’s how to set up Postbacks:
- Sign in to your Exness Partner’s Personal Area.
- Navigate to the Integrations section.
- Click Facebook.
- On the Facebook integration page, enter in your Access Token and pixel ID (displayed in your Facebook Business settings area).
- Click Activate to complete Postbacks set up.
Your Facebook for Business and Exness Partner accounts are now successfully integrated.