“CPA” stands for “Cost Per Action/Cost Per Acquisition”, an affiliate advertising model where publishers (Affiliates) are compensated for any action taken as a direct result of their marketing campaigns, such as a sale, click, registration, order, etc.
Affiliates qualify for compensation under the Exness CPA program whenever a user makes a First Time Deposit (FTD) action, calculated as the cumulative sum of deposits made within 24 hours of the first deposit. This value is key to determining the payout for Affiliates.
Please see detailed information about Affiliate compensation in the Exness CPA program by following the link to our payouts table.
If you choose to be an Affiliate Partner with Exness, a specific Partner Link will be given to you to attract clients. You will be paid based on our CPA model and compensated based on the deposits your referral makes.
- The minimum permissible FTD is USD 10*.
- Clients must show sufficient trading activity to support the deposit made.
- Client qualification is fulfilled in accordance with our terms and conditions.
*The minimum permissible deposit for clients in Vietnam is USD 15.
- The above points technically qualify but do not guarantee reward payout.
- The payment of commission may be delayed or canceled due to the probation period. For more details please refer to clause 8.4. (i.) of our Digital Affiliate Agreement.