“CPA” stands for “Cost Per Action / Cost Per Acquisition” and means an advertising model where publishers (Affiliates) are paid for an action that is taken as a direct result of their marketing performance like a sale, click, registration, order, etc.
Our CPA program follows an affiliate model, where a commission is paid when a user takes a specific action – First Time Deposit (FTD). FTD is calculated as the cumulative sum of deposits made within 24 hours of the first deposit. This value is very important in determining the payout for Affiliates. For detailed information on payouts, please refer to this table.
If you choose to be an Affiliate Partner with Exness, a specific Partner Link will be given to you to attract clients. You will be paid based on our CPA model and compensated based on the deposits your referral makes.
- The minimum permissible FTD is USD 10*.
- Clients must show sufficient trading activity to support the deposit made.
- During the first month, a minimum of 5 clients must be attracted to qualify for reward.
- Client qualification is fulfilled in accordance with our terms and conditions.
*The minimum permissible deposit for clients in Vietnam is USD 15.
- The above points technically qualify but do not guarantee reward payout.
- The payment of commission may be delayed or canceled due to the probation period. For more details please refer to clause 8.4. (i.) of our Digital Affiliate Agreement.