CPA or Cost Per Action is an affiliate advertising model where publishers (Affiliates) are compensated for any action taken as a direct result of their marketing campaigns. At Exness, the Affiliates registered under the CPA program are paid when a new unique user they introduced makes a First Time Deposit (FTD).
- How to sign up under the CPA program
- What is FTD?
- What are the qualifying requirements?
- CPA Payout Schedule
- CPA Payouts Table
How to sign up under the CPA program
To sign up as a Digital Affiliate under our CPA program, choose CPA as the type of compensation model during registration.
Upon doing so, a specific partner link will be given to you to attract clients. You will be paid based on our CPA model and compensated based on the registrations your referral makes.
What is FTD?
FTD stands for First Time Deposit and is calculated as the cumulative sum of deposits made within 24 hours of the first deposit. This value is key to determining the payout for Affiliates.
What are the qualifying requirements?
The requirements for client qualification are as follows:
- The client’s FTD is greater than the set minimum value. The minimum permissible FTD is USD 15 for Vietnam and USD 10 for the rest of the world.
- The clients show sufficient trading activity to support the deposit made.
- The client should be a new unique user for Exness and qualification is fulfilled in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- The above points technically qualify but do not guarantee reward payout.
- The payment of commission may be delayed or canceled due to the probation period. For more details please refer to clause 8.4. (i.) of our Digital Affiliate Agreement.